Monday, January 28, 2008

Rocky Gap VA!!


Hello again! I am writing to share with you about our weekend adventure. We traveled to Virginia on Friday and looked at houses - and the good news is that we have found us a new location. We are very excited. The house is almost 1400 square feet and is in move in condition - I am so thankful that I do not have to redo another house. However, we have encountered a "bump in the road" with our house. The people who were going to buy it backed out on us, so we have now listed it with Assist2Sell. Please pray that our house in Knoxville will sell very quickly - we do not want to have to make two house payments. Here is a picture of the house in Rocky Gap that as of February 27th will be the new home of the French Family. God bless you and thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Nice home! I hope you can sell yours soon. How far is Rocky Gap from Maryland? (D.C. area)