Monday, March 10, 2008

Count Your Blessings!!

"Count your blessings - name them one by one; Count your blessings - see what God hath done; Count your blessings - name them one by one; Count your many blessings - see what God hath done."

Hello! and thanks for stopping by today. I want to take a minute and tell you what a blessing Matthew and I had this past weekend. We had the opportunity to go home to Virginia/West Virginia. We spent the weekend with family and were able to see many old friends. It was very special to be with my whole family - it doesn't happen too often that my three sisters and two brother-in-laws are all together and my special little nephew M.J. (what a cutie pie). Family is a precious thing that we take for granted far too many times. I want to say thank you to my family for being so dear to me - I love you all. We also spent time with Matthew's parents and sister and her soon to be husband.

This weekend Matthew had the privilege to speak in Sunday School at our home church and also preach at his parent's church. It is always encouraging to see old friends and to see their faithfulness to church.

I challenge you today to stop a minute and think of the blessings of the Lord. We get too busy in our everyday life and sometimes forget how good God is. Psalms 34:8 "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good"

No comments: