Sunday, March 2, 2008

This is the Day!!



Psalms 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

What a beautiful day we are having in Knoxville, TN. Spring time is almost here - YEAH!! The sunshine is so refreshing - it reminds me of my Heavenly Father's goodness. Even through tests and tribulation we are reminded to always look to Him. A hymn song that has touched my heart over the last few months is "Day to Day." I am going to share to the second verse with you:
Every day the Lord Himself is near me
With a special mercy for each hour;
All my cares He fain would bear, and cheer me,
He whose name is Counselor and Pow'r.
The Protection of His child and treasure
Is a charge that on Himself He laid;
"As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure;"
This the pledge to me He made.

Please continue to pray for the French family as we seek God's face for direction. Here are a couple of pictures that I snapped on this sunny day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lacie sure is a sweet heart.

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget about John and how handsome he is!!