Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family Pictures!!


Here are a few pictures that we snapped today - I hope you enjoy them. We have had a rather quiet week. Our plans for this week include the couple's retreat in Gatlinburg - Matthew and I are looking forward to a few days off. Grandma French is coming to stay with the kids, so they are very excited. Check back with us to see more pictures and to learn what is going on with the French family. Thanks for stopping by - take a minute and write a comment. Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Your dress is so pretty. I was thinking that as I talked to you tonight. Thanks for huge encouragement you have been to me lately.
Love ya!
Cathy

The Bryants said...

Great pictures! I have to upload pictures today. I have a camera full! Have a great time at the Couples Retreat!