Sunday, February 17, 2008

Updates and Pictures!!






Hi family and friends!! I hope everyone had a special Valentine's day - always nice to feel loved and special. Well, I want to share some things that are on my heart with you as well as some pictures from the week. Matthew and I allowed the house in Rocky Gap VA to go - meaning we dropped our contract on it. Our house is on the market and awaiting to be sold - we have had several people look at it, but really no word about it. We are trusting the Lord for his direction. Proverbs 16:26 "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps." We are trying to follow in the Lord's steps - please pray for us as we seek His will. Another thing that I would like to share with you is in everything we do and say we need to give praise to the Lord. Matthew and I have been tested by several things lately and we need wisdom and grace - a verse that has spoken to our hearts is: Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all." The Lord is showing himself to us , and we want to be ready to do what he wants us to do. It is amazing how one day we think he is leading in one direction and as we travel down the path all of the sudden we are stopped - maybe for just a short period or He gives us new direction. I want my life to be what Christ wants it to be; He is our hope and joy. Well, I just wanted to share what was on my heart - it is really hard to put in words, but I hope you understand. The pictures are from Lacie's Valentine Party, the kids at Bounce USA, and some of Sunday morning. Enjoy them!! I do ask for you to pray for us as we near Matthew's graduation (May 05) that we will know what we are called to do and that we do it happily unto the Lord. We love you!!

3 comments:

Daniel & Heidi Schatz said...

The Blog looks great,Kristy!! Your kiddo's are so sweet!:)

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

They both look so grown up!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!