Thursday, February 28, 2008

God's Hand!!

Hi family and friends!! I want to share a praise with you. Yesterday, February 27, we were having snow showers about 7:15 am - nothing major just a little snow. Well, I headed out to school to take Lacie - no problems just some areas that it was really snowing, but still nothing was sticking. However, after I dropped Lacie off about 7:45 I started back home and the roads were totally covered with snow - at least 2" and extremely slick - it was amazing how fast it was coming down. Anyway - the roads were extremely bad - worse that I have been on in a long time - so I am heading home and all the sudden my car goes out of control - I was sliding everywhere and when I was just about to have an accident the two cars in front on me just slid right off in the ditch so I was able to slid by them without having an accident. I really believe the Lord just moved the cars out of the way because it could have been a bad accident. Have a nice day!!

1 comment:

Cathy Henschen said...

Wow Kristy!
I can't believe that! That is so amazing..I am so glad that God protected you! I had no idea it snowed that hard around here.
Thanks for the Krispy Kreame...they were yummmm!!